Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008 Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008

Your writing is always clever and engaging, and your animation always looks very distinguished, with a quality that never fails to please. The voice work might be a little stilted, but it obviously still has enough attention to fit with the characters and not stick out from the work. Very nice :D

Lil' Red Lil' Red

That was quite unsettling... I love it.

The wolf's jaws at the end were drawn with such distinct style :3

Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver. Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver.

I love what you do with your music. I'm not much aware of the history of this piece, but I read everything you linked to and it's easy to see how much of yourself you've put into this work. I find your dedication and talent to be inspirational - never stop doing what you do. :)

Troisnyx responds:

Oh my. Thank you. <3 I want to cry... not out of sadness, mind you, but just sheer joy.

BRUCE: Bretta's Theme BRUCE: Bretta's Theme

I've been in a pretty sour mood today, but your music has help put my mind at ease for the moment, so I have to thank you for that. I enjoy both sections - both are well written, imo - though I do like the latter a bit more. I believe your composition here works well enough to not be hindered too much by the lower quality libraries, which is what matters most in my mind. If you are looking for some better ones, however, I'd throw out a recommendation for Ilya Efimov Production. Not too expensive, but pretty easy to get a presentable sound from them.

Good stuff! Looking forward to your next work! :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I'm glad if my music was able to be of any help at all, in any way! Thank you for finding the time to listen to my stuff.
I prefer the latter a bit more as well! It doesn't follow a specific tempo, it's a bit more dynamic, I think I used some nice harmonies, and it's not as crammed. It's not as stylistic though, I suppose!
I tend to keep actual composition in higher regard than the quality of the tools as well. Sure, it's nice to have lots of expensive and amazing instruments. But it's still the core that's the most important ^^

I already have my eyes set on a lot of different libraries, and I know about Ilya Efimov Production as well. I'm just trying to not go on completely unhinged sprees of buying all the instruments I want, as there are quite a few, hehhe. Thank you for the recommendation!
And thank you for the review as well :3

I'm looking forward to your next work too!

Jump! (Save The Princess) Jump! (Save The Princess)

Purely from a jamming perspective, this is my favorite track from the album. It's hard for me not to feel really satisfied with 1:16 and onwards. You really know how to put sounds together in a good way! I've yet to hear you tackle something that you haven't made great results with.

Mattashi responds:

Thanks for the review Deemo! I think I can improve on my "electronic" style though, I'm never really sure if it sounds right... actually I'm never really sure if any of my mixes sound alright. I just like to stick things together and hope for the best xD

Noobe Noobe

DAMN that is adorable. I really love the painterly texture on your shading.

Luigi's mansion 2 Luigi's mansion 2

Awesome stuff, love the style. That looks a little bit like Shovel Knight on the left... :3

Dragon Sketch Dragon Sketch

Dragons are the bomb-diggity. This sketch is the bomb-diggity. I could ask for nothing more.