Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver. Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver.

I love what you do with your music. I'm not much aware of the history of this piece, but I read everything you linked to and it's easy to see how much of yourself you've put into this work. I find your dedication and talent to be inspirational - never stop doing what you do. :)

Troisnyx responds:

Oh my. Thank you. <3 I want to cry... not out of sadness, mind you, but just sheer joy.

BRUCE: Bretta's Theme BRUCE: Bretta's Theme

I've been in a pretty sour mood today, but your music has help put my mind at ease for the moment, so I have to thank you for that. I enjoy both sections - both are well written, imo - though I do like the latter a bit more. I believe your composition here works well enough to not be hindered too much by the lower quality libraries, which is what matters most in my mind. If you are looking for some better ones, however, I'd throw out a recommendation for Ilya Efimov Production. Not too expensive, but pretty easy to get a presentable sound from them.

Good stuff! Looking forward to your next work! :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I'm glad if my music was able to be of any help at all, in any way! Thank you for finding the time to listen to my stuff.
I prefer the latter a bit more as well! It doesn't follow a specific tempo, it's a bit more dynamic, I think I used some nice harmonies, and it's not as crammed. It's not as stylistic though, I suppose!
I tend to keep actual composition in higher regard than the quality of the tools as well. Sure, it's nice to have lots of expensive and amazing instruments. But it's still the core that's the most important ^^

I already have my eyes set on a lot of different libraries, and I know about Ilya Efimov Production as well. I'm just trying to not go on completely unhinged sprees of buying all the instruments I want, as there are quite a few, hehhe. Thank you for the recommendation!
And thank you for the review as well :3

I'm looking forward to your next work too!

Jump! (Save The Princess) Jump! (Save The Princess)

Purely from a jamming perspective, this is my favorite track from the album. It's hard for me not to feel really satisfied with 1:16 and onwards. You really know how to put sounds together in a good way! I've yet to hear you tackle something that you haven't made great results with.

Mattashi responds:

Thanks for the review Deemo! I think I can improve on my "electronic" style though, I'm never really sure if it sounds right... actually I'm never really sure if any of my mixes sound alright. I just like to stick things together and hope for the best xD

You Must Leave Me Behind You Must Leave Me Behind

Lovely! I like the way you write a lot. I'm curious as to where the title comes from. Any story behind that? In any case, I don't have any real nagging gripes about the track. It's a bit short and I can't decide how I feel about the woodwind parts as the track progresses, but I don't think it really changes my opinion on it in any meaningful way. Good work! :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you for the review!
The name is something I ripped from the lyrics that Erutan wrote for Aerith's Theme from Final Fantasy VII. You can listen to a version of it on Newgrounds (not Erutan's) here:

I know it's a bit short, as it's a cancelled project, but I'm glad you like it anyway ^ ^

FL STUDIO TECHNO FL STUDIO TECHNO

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's lit

The Heart Asks Pleasure First - Piano Cover The Heart Asks Pleasure First - Piano Cover

Never seen this movie myself, but I've heard the theme and think your arrangement is a very nice take on it. Of course, it's always nice to hear you play the piano! :)

Aww, why thank you mr!
I've seen the movie once, and it's fairly good. I should rewatch it at some point though :)

Face the Silence Face the Silence

Very lovely, found myself repeating it just to hear more. I hope the best for you and your pursuits going forward.

Your Lie in April - My Truth/Rondo Capriccioso - Cover Your Lie in April - My Truth/Rondo Capriccioso - Cover

This is immaculate. Kudos to you all, definitely gonna favorite this! I can't wait to hear more collaborations from you! :D

LV 99 MP 999 HP 9999 LV 99 MP 999 HP 9999

"Having overwhelming strength is... pretty boring."

Kickass song, as always. Real great start to 2016! :3

DanJohansen responds:

I gotta agree with you, being O.P in most games gets old fast hahaha.. Rock on!

Gojou's Theme Gojou's Theme

Oh wow, I LOVE this one. Probably my favorite of the bunch so far. Awesome stuff!

Sodapiggy responds:

Thanks a lot! I will post some more soon.